Cereal has been one of the most beloved breakfast treats all across the globe and continues to be a favorite snack for people of all ages. However, new twists to the classic are always being looked out for, and the Catalina Crunch Cereal is no different.
Offered in various flavors, the cereal is available across the United States in small shops and large stores. The option exists of online ordering the cereal through their website with free shipping. Apart from this, subscriptions exist for regular customers ordering online and receiving discounts on the packaged product!
To know more about the cereal and all the joy it offers, read the rest of the article!
What makes Catalina Crunch cereal so special?
Catalina Crunch has promised to make breakfasts better, more fun, and flavor-filled. To do this, they have introduced a variety of classic flavors to satisfy the taste buds. However, it is not just the great taste that gets people hooked; the attention to health and low carbs makes it special!
The cereal is made with zero sugar in the processing, high protein and high fiber content contribute to the improved health with its consumption, and the overall composition of the cereal makes it a keto-friendly diet staple. Additionally, Catalina Crunch uses Monk Fruit for sweetness to supplement regular cane sugar.
The table below shows how the nutrients are stacked up in the Catalina Crunch cereal:
|S.no||Content||Amount (in grams)|
|5.||Net Carbs (Total carbs – Fiber)||5|
The percentages of various fats and micronutrients in various amounts are shown in the table below:
|S.no||Nutrient||Amount (in grams)||% Daily Value|
Catalina Crunch is known to satisfy one’s cravings for the loaded sweet flavors known to everyone as beautiful childhood memories, but it also meets the demands for a healthy diet in this day and age.
These include the non-GMO ingredients, sugar-free nature, the lowest possible carbs, and high protein levels. All these factors make the cereal great for kids and adults alike.
The cereal is available in six flavors, all with unique tastes and no sugar content. These are mentioned below, along with details of how they look and taste.
The cereals, in general, have a perfect square shape with horizontal lines embedded in the shape, giving a neat look.
The outstanding texture and crunch of the cereal are brought about by these lines that hold the exterior together.
When soaked in milk, these rising lines and dips retain milk for a long period, giving the crunch of the cereal and the smoothness of milk mixed with the flavor.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch: Making this flavor an all-time favorite, taking home the beloved cinnamon flavor and the classic crunch!
- Dark Chocolate: Known for the rich chocolate flavor, this option is most beloved by people who love chocolate beyond words!
- Fruity: The rainbow-colored squares enhance the beauty of this traditional flavor of fruit blended cereal. The multi-colored look of the cereal gives eaters a true experience, almost the same as the classic Fruity Pebbles cereal!
- Chocolate Peanut Butter: A household name, peanut butter, chocolate, and a balanced cereal crunch make this flavor popular amongst people with an exceptionally sweet tooth, while no calories are taken in!
- Honey Graham: The cereal is covered with a beige flavor coating andhas minimal sweetness. The crunch and
- Maple Waffle: This is a perfect choice for maple syrup lovers! The subtle sweetness of Maple syrup and the crunch of a classic waffle give eaters an out-of-the-world experience with this flavor!
- Mint Chocolate Chip: As simple as the name, the Mint Chocolate Chip is slowly making its way into people’s hearts, even as a daily breakfast preference. This flavor offers a sharp blend of chocolate with mint with controlled sugar levels not to overpower the taste.
- Chocolate Banana: A new flavor on the list for most cereal lovers, this unique blend is loved by many for its creative taste blend and perfect sweetness level!
The cereal promises no sugar addition and uses Stevia instead. Stevia is known for its aftertaste that is bitter and unpleasant to some. However, the flavor of Catalina Crunch overcomes the bitter aftertaste of Stevia, giving the promised taste for long periods.
It is known to be one of the very few high-protein cereals that taste like real cereals from one’s childhood days.
It is easy for cereals with low sugar content to lack sweetness initially in the first few taste tests. However, determination to continue with them makes it easy for cereal lovers to adapt to the low sugar content in no time!
Catalina Cereal and Keto-diet
Keto-friendly diets have a high protein and healthy fat content, while no carbs are present in the food item. This definition rules out several regular cereal bowls containing huge amounts of empty carbs. Catalina cereal is carb and sugar-free, making it suitable for people following a Keto-diet.
The high fiber and protein content make the cereal highly fulfilling and provide ample energy and taste for one to start their day healthily!
Why is Catalina Crunch Cereal more expensive than other cereals?
Most regular cereals use Genetically Modified (Artificially made) wheat and cane sugar which are easy to buy due to their vast availability and low purchase rates.
However, Catalina Crunch uses non-genetically Modified ingredients that are much costlier than the regular ones.
These include Organic Pea Protein which is approximately 20 times more expensive than wheat and Monk Fruit which is approximately 1000 times more expensive than normal sugar.
A keto-friendly diet is something many people part-take in very frequently. While doing so, several breakfast options have to be omitted, leaving people in dismay.
Catalina Crunch offers a solution to this problem like no other! The flavors it offers hit home and take one back to the good old childhood days with all sweet cereals on the table, while the health factor is not compromised.
This makes the cereal highly recommended and a must-try for all cereal lovers!
Do you know if Lindt chocolate is gluten free? Well, you are at the perfect place to find the answer to such a question. If you have a severe gluten intolerance, you'll want to know what snacks...
Do you know if Lindt chocolate is Halal or Haram? Well, you are at the perfect place to find the answer to such a question. With advertising for just about every product taking liberties with...