Do you know what Clarks Shoes’ lifetime warranty is? this is one of the questions our readers ask a lot. Well, we´ve got you covered.
Clarks shoes are renowned for their high quality and durable materials and are deemed to be long-lasting shoes.
But how long do they last for and do Clarks shoes have a lifetime warranty? No, Clarks shoes do not have a lifetime warranty. Clarks does not offer a warranty of any kind for its shoes or state how long its shoes will last. Clarks state that they use durable materials that stand the test of time, creating long-wearing shoes for the customer and reducing waste for the planet.
Clarks offers returns on its shoes within 28 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange, and faulty items can be returned for up to 6 months with proof of purchase.
The following will explore Clarks returns, exchange, and refund policies in more detail, along with information on Clarks shoes and how to make shoes last longer.
What Is Clarks Shoes?
Clarks shoes began in 1825 in Somerset, England, and are one of the UKs leading shoemakers. Clarks also has operations in China, India, and other countries.
The company has grown to over 1,400 stores worldwide. Clarks has an archive of over 22,000 shoe styles. Beginning from a shoe made of sheepskin, Clarks now uses the highest quality materials such as leather, and offers advanced technology and contemporary materials.
What Shoes Do Clarks Sell?
Clarks makes shoes for both adults and children. Clarks are well-renowned for their durable school shoes and children in the UK often go to Clarks to get new school shoes.
Shoes are offered in a variety of whole sizes, half sizes, and a choice of widths from extra narrow to extra wide, for comfort for every foot.
Clarks offers shoe fitting services for both adults and children to ensure they are getting the correct size.
Do Clarks Shoes Have A Lifetime Warranty?
Clarks does not have a warranty on their shoes, nor do they state how long their shoes should last.
Clarks pride themselves on using durable, quality materials that stand the test of time for both their customers and for reducing waste to the environment. But they do not provide a lifetime warranty.
What Is Clarks Shoes Returns Policy?
Clarks offer returns, refunds, and exchanges. Clarks returns policy states that items can be returned for a full refund or exchange within 28 days of the purchase date, or within 14 days for purchases of sale items either instore or through the online returns portal.
Clarks returns policy states that faulty items can be returned within 6 months of purchase for a full refund or an exchange, on the condition that there is proof of purchase.
Refunds will be credited back to the original payment method if possible. Refunds for items purchased instore may be done via a BACS payment directly into the bank account.
Refunds can take 5-10 business days to be processed and credited back into the account.
Online purchases made using Klarna will be refunded back to the original payment method. Online purchases made through Klarna cannot be returned to a Clarks store for a refund or exchange.
The return should be made through the online returns portal and shipped back to the distribution center. Refunds can take 14 days to be credited back to the bank account.
Conditions of Clarks returns are:
- Shoes must be unworn, unused, and in the original packaging.
- Customers must have a receipt or order confirmation as proof of purchase.
- This returns policy excludes shoes purchased at outlet stores, factory stores, wholesale stores, or any Clarks stores outside the UK.
How Can Shoes Be Returned to Clarks?
Shoes can be returned to Clarks for free either instore or online. Returns require proof of purchase such as a receipt for instore purchases or an order confirmation email for online purchases.
You will also need the credit or debit card used to make the original purchase.
- Take the shoes to the nearest Clarks store.
- A member of staff can assist. If the shoes are the wrong size, staff can select an alternative size, or if a customer is not satisfied with a product, staff can select an alternative style or color.
- Staff can process immediate exchanges or refunds for the shoes.
If shoes were ordered online they can be returned to Clarks via free postage.
- Begin a return through the Online Returns Portal by entering the order number and delivery postcode. Select which items you would like to return and whether you want a refund or an exchange. Exchanges can be selected at that time – choose a new size or fit.
- Select the preferred shipping method.
- Items should be returned in the original packaging slip.
- Once the return arrives at Clarks your exchange will be sent out or your refund processed.
Free returns shipping methods include:
- Post Office
- CollectPlus locations
How Can Shoes Last Longer?
How long a shoe lasts can depend on the quality of the materials, the manufacturing process, and how the shoes are maintained. If a shoe is worn more often, such as daily, it is likely to wear out faster.
If shoes are not given proper aftercare they may also wear out quicker.
- Shoes should be kept in a dry, cool area.
- Dust bags can prevent shoes getting dusty and moldy.
- Shoes should be cleaned regularly with an appropriate cleaner for the material.
Here are some of my favorite services, products, and Stores
There are affiliate links, so if you do decide to use any of them, I´ll earn a small commission. But in all honesty, these are the exact what I use and recommend to everyone, even my own family.
To see all my of most up-to-date recommendations, check out this resource that I made for you!
Lindsey, do you know if I can put Canvas, Suede, Golf, and Balenciaga shoes in the washing machine? This is one of the questions our readers ask a lot. Well, we´ve got you covered. Whether you...